TUWA History

TUWA Celebrates Centennial

The Tulane University Women’s Association, formerly the Tulane University Club, was founded in 1910 by spouses of the faculty and staff. For more than a century, the Tulane University Women’s Association has brought together Tulane/Newcomb community members for social and civic work, lectures, book clubs, artistic pursuits, and historical tours, and much more. Through these activities lifelong friendships have been formed.